Looking for a software development company you can trust?
Sunpay is an award winning company that deliver reliable, scalable, and intuitive solutions.
Developing custom-built, web applications is our main business. We have successfully designed, developed and supported several for a diverse range of clients, and development costs may not be as high as you think.
We develop apps for the Android and Apple platforms. These are often used in conjunction with a web application to enhance the product offering and accessibility.
For more complex apps that may not work well in browser, please contact us to discuss a custom-built, desktop application.
Are you having trouble making sense of your data? Please contact us to show how we can transform your data into a more visually appealing and interactive experience.
Sunpay are very experienced in the design, development, and support of various relational and NoSql databases including Microsoft SQL (including Azure SQL), Oracle, Postgres, MongoDB, and various others.
We have worked with cloud technologies and concepts long before the term ‘cloud’ came into general use. We develop for the Azure and the AWS platforms.
CRM systems, Accounting packages, Microsoft Office, and so on. You name it, there is a very good chance we have integrated with it.
We have successfully migrated over 300 different systems. The majority of these have been in the Local Government or legal industry.
Are you finding it difficult to find or retain quality IT staff? If so, we may be able to help you so please feel free to contact us to discuss.
With over eighteen years of experience, we deliver on-time and within budget for a diverse range of clients in the public and private sectors. These applications often cost a fraction of the price of our competitors. We also keep you fully informed of progress and issues throughout a project.
We are based in Buderim in the beautiful Sunshine Coast region of Queensland, Australia.
We are also very experienced with databases including design, analytics, administration, performance tuning, data migration, and report writing.
Our Satisfied Customers
“Working with Sunpay has been an outstanding experience for us. Alan was thorough, listening to us and bringing our vision to life“
“The team at Sunpay are outstanding. They have a huge expanse of knowledge and capability to get the job done without fuss. Thoroughly recommended!“
“I highly recommend Alan and the team at Sunpay. Apart from quickly resolving all my IT issues, they explain everything in a language I understand and has put clear troubleshooting processes in place for my business“
Sunpay was founded in 2002 by the CEO, Alan Macdonald. Prior to forming Sunpay, Alan worked as a software developer and architect in Australia, UK, USA and New Zealand designing and developing large and complex systems for various industries. These industries included banking, insurance, legal, finance and resources.
The founding principles of Sunpay are still valid today
- Reduce software development costs. Sunpay can develop software at a fraction of the cost of our competitors. We have staff that are experienced in a wide range of industries and technologies so we have the luxury of being able to assign the best resource to a project.
- Hire quality staff. Sunpay invest heavily into the recruitment and ongoing professional development of our staff.
- Improve software quality. Sunpay have rigorous processes to ensure the software is produced to a very high standard. This includes following best practice, peer reviews, automated testing and various other tools and techniques.
- Retain product and technical knowledge. In the contracting world, vital knowledge often leaves an organisation when contractors leave. As a trusted partner, Sunpay maintain long and deep relationships with our clients.
- Adaptability. Sunpay staff are constantly learning new technologies and business processes to stay leading edge. We invest heavily into Research and Development to ensure we have motivated and knowledgeable staff.
Our staff are pivotal to the ongoing success of Sunpay. The profiles of some of our awesome staff can be found on LinkedIn